Using practical prayer when being a Christian is made impossible or becomes dangerous/difficult.
Silent prayer in thought
When I find myself in problematic situations, I always and immediately pray silently in thought; with my eyes open and focused on the situation or people. Hands simply at my sides or in my pockets. My posture is thoughtful and slow in stillness. Despite the threat of problems, I remain somewhat cheerful or laconic. And I do not raise my voice when I speak. Better yet: I prefer to let a silence fall or let others speak, while I continue praying in thought, for example for kind words, insights regarding the approach, a narrow path to move forward, and for Protection.
Prayer can change everything!
With a correct biblical faith in 1 true God YHWH and in 1 Lord Christ Yeshua (John 17:3 + John 14:1) and the correct way of praying 1. To God by appealing to the name of Christ Yeshua, John 16:23 or 2. To Christ directly, John 14:13-14, prayer can bring about enormous changes!
SOME EXAMPLES
Sudden unpleasant changes
During a suddenly scheduled "performance review" involving false accusations and malicious intentions, my silent prayer during this meeting in the room led to a sudden change in atmosphere and the immediate withdrawal of the two accusers. It seemed as if an ink stain in the air suddenly disappeared into a vacuum and the air had cleared. In my opinion, they were members of Freemasonry.
Repelling spiritual attacks
During a visit to a bookstore, we were spiritually attacked, which led to an unpleasant pressure on the head, nausea, dizziness, and stomach problems for each of us. We immediately realized that the only employee 5 meters away at the back of the store, behind a desk, was responsible for this. We each went into silent prayer individually, at some distance from each other and at almost equal distance (3-5 meters) from the employee. It lasted a few minutes, but soon she moved further and further back and even went up one floor. The attack was stopped in this way, and our oppressive dizziness, nausea, and stomach pressure disappeared. She turned out to be a Kabbalist, as became apparent from her reading and studies...
Protection as a "countermeasure"
While waiting for a takeaway meal behind a high takeaway counter in a snack bar, a demonic, malevolent waitress fled into the back of the store when I began to pray silently for Protection, as I was invited to do so by God. She turned out to be an active Reiki practitioner, as became apparent from a conversation with her brother in which he referred to a Reiki eye hanging in the closed alcohol section of the establishment...
Prayer content: practical & biblical
The more relevant, the better; this applies to both your situation and your prayer, as well as the Bible to which you refer in terms of content. Do not beat around the bush, but describe the situation and your problems very briefly (attack, aggression, pain, illness, persecution, etc.).
My experience is that referring to similar situations in the Bible helps. Or copy into your prayer a specific approach that characters in the Bible stories offer us.
Fundamental to a spiritual attack is putting on the spiritual Armor, for example: Read Ephesians 6:11-18! So you pray item by item for this immediately when you feel pressure on your head that makes you dizzy, nauseous, and upset in your stomach, and possibly accompanied by itching; often also with a chaotic experience, possibly with fear.
Example prayer: "Father: in the name of Yeshua I ask You: gird me with the belt of Truth, give me the helmet of Salvation, the breastplate of Righteousness, the shield of Faith, the Sword of the Spirit, and the footwear of readiness to evangelize."
Basic to an attack by people, directly or indirectly, in your neighborhood or far away: ask God for help, to stop their attacks, collusion, and evil deeds by striking them with the plagues; list them in detail. Do conclude by stating 'that God is The Vengeance'; not you yourself.
Example 2 prayer: "Father: in the name of Yeshua I ask You: surround me as a shield; protect me with Your Blessing, LORD." (Ps 5:12, Ps 3:3).
"But LORD (#3068 YHWH), You are a shield to me, You are my glory; for You I hold my head high.", Ps 3:3 GNB
Basic to help with pain/injury is praising God YHWH by appealing to Yeshua and saying that He is the God of Healing (YHWH RAPHA) and that you ask for and trust in His Blessing and Help. Ask for relief from the pain and, while praying, preferably place your right hand on the painful spot. Pray for rest, strength, healing, and restoration in the name of Yeshua. Do not forget to give thanks with joy if the pain turns out to be gone quite suddenly and everything seems possible again. However, do not overdo the efforts, but head home, seek help, eat something to regain strength, go to bed, and so on.
New Encounters & Evangelism
Present the situation to God and to Christ (in advance). Ask for words/clarity as to whether that person is genuinely searching. In doing so, look at their eyes, their behavior, and things that are suddenly striking and make something clear to you; also look at animals, sudden weather phenomena, and so on. If something seems off: do not proceed, do not speak further, and do not talk about yourself either. Do not take that person home either. Do remain friendly and calm. And during the encounter, continue praying for what is needed at that moment: protection, wisdom, creativity, good words, and inspirations! Listen to those inspirations, follow them, and speak them out if necessary.
Cleaning up your living environment
Spiritual cleansing in your living environment can also be very necessary, and I advise you to do this periodically! People living around you and in your neighborhood are often engaged in demonic, dark matters and often even openly display altars, accompanying idols, attributes, amulets, and other items in their homes and gardens. They are not there for no reason; they concern their activities! Activities that are also reflected in their sports, so-called artistic pursuits, invocations, curses, misdeeds, mockery, etc. A well-known phenomenon in this regard is that they often conspire with others in your neighborhood. Sometimes because of the same Reiki or yoga class, the same idolatry or idols, but also simply because evil combines good with other evil, whereby anything dedicated to good immediately becomes a common enemy, causing them, for example, to unite against you as a Christian.
Yes: this can become noticeable in many ways and even be painfully palpable. From simple petty bullying to gossiping about you together with others, in which they mock and exclude you. "Demonic arrows" can also be aimed at you in the process, with nasty consequences in your house, garden, thoughts, and dreams, for example!!! That is why periodically dedicating an extensive prayer to 'spiritual sanitation' is very important and has great results, just like my short prayer in the meeting room where those "Freemasons" wanted to corner me, and prayer changed everything and completely cleared the air (see above!).
Example of "sanitization prayer"
I pray extensively (often for at least 20 minutes!) once every 3-6 months for this subject. Unless a specific phenomenon occurs in your living environment, dreams, or in some other way that makes it clear that "a major cleanup" is needed.
I start by singing songs of praise and songs in which protection is a theme. Psalms 61 and 62 (You are my refuge, LORD), "Still" or "Hide me now" by Hillsong, for example. You, the reader, probably know a few that touch you and can sing or recite by heart.
After that, I begin my prayer in which I tell what has happened to me, what I am experiencing, what happened in my dreams, what insights I received, and so on.
I then invite God YHWH into my house; to come with His Strong Blessing into every room of the house and on every floor; I dedicate my entire house and garden to Him by calling upon Yeshua!
I go even further! I ask Him to go beyond my walls, house, and garden with His Almighty Blessing and to perform a great spiritual cleansing. To bind and remove evil from my entire block, to strike all who do evil with plagues, so that they must cease their wicked works. (Plagues such as dizziness, confusion, nausea, high fevers, inflammations, and sores, etc.).
And I do not stop there. I also dedicate the roads, opposite homes, roads, gardens, parking lots, and even more distant neighborhoods to God, appealing to Yeshua, John 16:23. I do not stop there either, for I subsequently dedicate my city, province, and country to God! I ask Him to come in great Blessing and to bind and remove evil.
Prayer against Conspiracy
I also offer a more personal prayer against conspiracy by individuals in my neighborhood and beyond (!) This can become clear or come to the fore through contacts in the neighborhood, the shopping center, in dreams, and through minor incidents outside your living environment or in your dreams, for example. Or matters that simply do not become clear to you, while you do sense the negative impact to some extent. In that case, be mindful of conspiracy against you by individuals and demonic powers and forces (involved); also pay attention to the eyes and faces of certain individuals!
For example, I ask God to bring to light what is going on in secret, to cause networks of individuals engaging in wicked deeds to stumble and fall; to strike them with the plagues to that end, and to bind and remove any demonic powers they may be employing in the process, so that they can no longer rely on them. And to continue striking them with the plagues at the same time as soon as they contemplate or plan to commit wickedness again.
Noticeable Clearings & Explanations
Time and again, I notice how the atmosphere and air are cleared. And also how things suddenly become clear, problematic people disappear, major obstacles vanish, and nasty schemes come to light. Then you have much to be thankful for again and to be happy about.
Yet, after a while, it may be necessary to conduct a major cleanup once more, because darkness descends again and unpleasant incidents cross your path. Then extensive prayer is needed once more; periodically, that is.
Supporting links:
Hearing God's Voice in/during prayer
Praying during pain & accident
Back to TESTIMONIES
==============