Mimicking a biblical faith?!

Church people/priests/theologians are inventing workarounds so a biblical faith can be ignored!

Yesterday (30 October 2023) it was the first time I met such a person on Facebook while I was bringing the true Gospel (John17:3). I always explain why John17:3 is the true Gospel and why churchy John3:16-18 isnot. Because only John17:3 instills the complete needed faith for life eternal; the punchline of the Gospel, the Good News.


He (Larry H.) however told in a chat "that John3:16-18 is biblical too however so just as valid as my John17:3". But the point I made was that churchy John3:16-18 doesn't contain the complete faith for eternal life. And mind you: Larry claimed in the Facebook comments to have a biblical faith just as me...


Churches can fool and program their members with the trinity or biunity godhead teachings that are rooted in Babylonian paganism because "their John3:16-18" is used as a starting point for it and Larry H. even uses this verse (John3:16) in his Facebook bio. So what would Larry be?  He refused John17:3 and instead argued that the Good News is so easy they try to make it difficult in what it is not. But really: is John17:3 that difficult to grasp?


"This is life eternal (=the Good News): that they know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou has sent".


Just one verse also with the specific requirements. Knowing/believing in YHWH and in Yeshua. Easy. But Larry, saying "he has a biblical faith just like me" says "I am making an easy Gospel too difficult as it shouldn't be?!"...???


Clearly Larry was programmed with the churchy Gospel which made it difficult for him to understand the true and direct Gospel in John17:3. (Usually because church people only want to believe in Christ and not in God, yet not knowing/refusing the true name of Christ: Yeshua). But if his faith equaled mine he wouldn't have any problems with it I think. Moreover led by God's Spirit he would immediately agree to that verse, but he didn't. Instead he blocked the ability to provide an answer by Lite chat.


In his final chat he also provided an answer to my question "why he still walks on the broad churchway when he claims to have the faith of a biblical Christian considering Matthew7:13-14?!".


"Enter ye in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there be who go in thereat.‭

‭Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it", Matthew7:13-14.


Larry however stated "that Christ is the narrow path and not our ways or doings". People who say so are claiming self-righteousness, their own works and about claiming to have a greater faith".


Funny enough I showed him John17:3 so he could understand true faith as Christ himself explains in John17:3. And what way of faith goes along with that. I didn't claim to have a greater faith, I didn't praise myself that way, neither it was about my self-righteousness, because I show him the words of Christ leading to life eternal.


Christ explains that we should change our ways and doings. That is also what the apostles do. Christ indeed is the way to God YHWH, but not so without changing our ways and doings. Larry suggests here that we should keep committing murder, idolatry, adultery, steeling, cursing, raping, etcetera because finding Jesus is all that is required. The truth however is Christians seize committing sin/sinful behavior and in the case they commit a sin they can get Salvation when they repent and ask for forgiveness in the name of Christ Yeshua. And try not to repeat that sin again.


The broad churchway Larry obviously still walks upon is a road of idolatry: believing in the fake/false church trinity or biunity covered up by John3:16-18 and thus refusing John17:3 that reveals that idolatry. And churchy Larry invented a workaround to cover that up and at the same time accusing me of my self-righteousness, claiming I claim to have a greater faith and that I was praising my own works. He even suggested indirectly me being a false teacher, a false prophet and thus creating a false religion!


Larry blocked the chat so I couldn't answer his views and accusations.

Strange behavior for someone claiming in a Facebook comment "that I have the same biblical faith as he has". 


What Larry doesn't see is that by not accepting John17:3 he won't get life eternal and that it is Christ teaching this. Also in Matthew7:13-14 it is Christ speaking and teaching. If you refuse the narrow path in faith (John17:3) and in your doings you refuse Christ again.


What churchy Larry taught me is that church people are truly church programmed and only accept their programmed Bible verses, but easily reject other words of Christ. And that they attack, accuse and destroy the bringer of those words. And that they use all means they can find to shut that bringer up. That is the church history and story allover again!


I prayed for Larry that he one day may come to see the light and that he will not forget what I explained with the words of Christ.


==============