- Passover & Feast of Unleavened Bread : Lord's Supper & Crucifixion
- Feast of Firstfruits FUB (Sunday) : Resurrection & Presentation of Jesus in Heaven
- Pentecost (Sunday) : Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Trumpet Day: Announcement of the Second Coming of Jesus
- Atonement Day (a fasting day from sundown to sundown): Preparation for the Second Coming of Christ
- Feast of Tabernacles: Going with Christ and angels to join God and to live in Heaven
- Last Great Day : Reckoning with sin
- Sabbath: weekly day of rest from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown
- New Moon : monthly renewal day; during daytime
The Bible identifies Sabbath and New Moon as the Feasts of God and identifies the other Feasts (above) as 'other Feasts'...
For Christians God's Feasts including Sabbath and New Moon are important, because they also concern their future, present and past. However: only the Sabbath (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset) is also a Commandment, namely the fourth Commandment of GOD ('Keep the Sabbath!'). So that Sabbath always remains for Christians to fulfill, because Christians fulfill God's Commandments and have the testimony of Christ says the Bible in Revelation 14:12. The Sabbath begins at sunset on Friday and ends at sunset on Saturday (in your own country).
Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of God's people: they that keep the Commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.".
Please note - the current Jewish/Messianic feasts (calendar) are not biblical. They are completely different in calendar and determination from what God has established. This Jewish festival calendar (under Hillel II) is therefore unsuitable for Biblical Christians!