Preparations for the Lord's Supper:
1. Buy unleavened bread (matzes) or prepare it yourself*
2. Buy unleavened wine: grape juice
3. Settle disputes before you participate!
4. Eat and drink before you participate
5. Pray before you start, ask forgiveness of committed sin or things unworthy for a Christian you did
6. Use & read Luke 22:19-20 text
7. One plate you break the unleavened bread on before distributing
8. Enough small cups for the juice
9. Read John19:14-42.
• Ad1 & 2: Exodus 12:8, alcohol is the same yeasting proces as bread.
• Ad 3: 1 Corinthians 11-19-20
• Ad 4: 1Corinthians11:20-22
• Ad 5: 1Corinthians11:28-31
• Ad 6: Then he took bread, and after giving thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
And in the same way he took the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.
*Recepy to make unleavened bread yourself easily:
Put in a bowl some flour, bit salt and sugar, bit lukewarm water. Start kneeding the dough and add little by little some more lukewarm water, but don't make the dough wet too much because it becomes too sticky. Kneed a ball out of it.
Put a skillet on the stove and put the dough ball in it and flatten it. Roast it a little and turn it around. Done within 2 minutes.